This Pro Series OSP Shock Mount Rack Case features a 1" inch wall of heavy foam between the outer wall and the inner wall of the case where the rack rails are mounted for superior protection. It also has egg-crate foam insulation inside both the front and back lids for added protection of your rack gear. This rugged shock mount case is perfect for effects processors, equalizers, wireless systems, tuners, or any piece of 19" wide rack mountable gear you want to make sure is protected.
- 3/8" Plywood w/Black Laminate
- Tongue & Groove Metal Railing
- Ball Corners
- Industrial Rivets
- Industrial Twist-Lock Latches
- Spring-Loaded Heavy Duty Handles
- 4" Casters (2 Lockable)
- Layer of 1" Shock-Absorbing Foam-Rubber between inner and outer case walls
- Foam-Lined Front and Back Lids for more shock absorption and protection
- Small bag of rack screws and washers
- 1 Rack Space Unit is (1.75") or (1 3/4") inches tall
- Heavy-Duty Pre-Tapped (Threaded) Rack Rails
- Front & Rear Rack Rails (recessed aprox 3/4" from ea edge)?
- Rack Rails are 19" wide and aprox 10.5" apart?front-back
- Rack Rails are 17.5" inches tall
Outside Dimensions Wheels On:
Lids OFF: 24" W x 28" H x 12" D
Lids ON: 24" W x 28" H x 19" D (Each Lid provides 2 1/2" of inside usable space)
Shipping Box: 26" W x 26" H x 22" D 78 lbs
This video is for reference purposes only.
|Shipping Info||Ships standard ground usually the same or next business day.|
|Warranty||Includes OSP standard 1 year warranty|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)