The Shure P2TR215CL in-ear wireless system features the Shure PSM 200 Monitors which are a practical alternative to floor wedges for performers who want to start out In Ear and stay there. Featuring smart, versatile components that grow with you as your needs change, PSM 200 is the personal monitoring breakthrough for entry-level performers. System includes the P2T wireless transmixer, P2R Hybrid bodypack receiver and SE215-CL earphones.
The P2T TransMixer is a breakthrough design for personal monitoring. It allows the user to connect two line-level or mic-level inputs directly into the transmitter. The two signals can then be mixed independently. You can connect microphones or instruments directly to the inputs or use line outputs from a mixing console. In short, no matter what the output device, you can probably plug it into the TransMixer.
The P2R Hybrid Bodypack Receiver is the world's first bodypack receiver to function as a wired receiver, a wireless receiver, or both at the same time.
Featuring Dynamic MicroDriver, the SE215 delivers detailed sound with enhanced bass. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and a secure, comfortable fit on-stage or on-the-go. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation and a customized fit.
- RF Output Power: 30mW (+15dBm) typical conducted (country dependent)
- Modulation Limiter: Internal peak limiter (>10:1 hard knee compression)
- Antenna: 1/4 wavelength, semi-rigid, PCB mount
- Audio Input Connector type: XLR - 1/4" combo
- Configuration: Electronically balanaced
- Nominal Input Level: 25dBu @ 1/2 volume (12 o'clock)
- Maximum Input Level: 5 dBu @ 1/2 volume (12 o'clock)
- Pin Assignments: XLR: 2 = hot; 3 = cold; 1 = ground, 1/4": Tip = hot, Ring = cold, Sleeve = ground
- Phantom Power Protection: Up to 52Vdc
- Current: 170mA maximum
- Dimensions: 8.6"x5.6"x1.7"
- Net Weight: 13oz
- P2T Audio Outputs, Passive connection parallel with input; Connector type: XLR
- Output Configuration: Electronically balanced
- Output Pin Assignments: 2 = hot; 3 = cold, 1 = ground
- Power Requirements: Operating Voltage 12-18Vdc
- RF Sensitvity: -109dBm typical
- Squelch Threshold: -102dBm typical
- Antenna: Attached Whip
- Audio Input Connector Type: 1/4" mono
- Impedence: 1 megaohm
- Maximum Input Level: LO = +0dBu, HI = 10dBu
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 20 kHz (+/-3dB); earphone dependent
- Power Requirements: 9V alkaline battery
- Battery Life: Volume dependent; Wired (RF off): 6hrs, Wireless (RF on): 4 hours
- Audio Output Connector: 1/8"
- Minimum Load Impedence: 8 ohms
- Net Weight: 3.52oz (without battery)
- Overall Dimensions: 4.809"x2.875"x1.251")
Single Dynamic MicroDriver
107 dB SPL/mW
Up to 37 dB
22Hz – 17.5kHz
Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”)
64” Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
|Shipping Info||Ships standard ground usually the same or next business day.|
|Warranty||Includes Shure standard 2 year warranty|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)