This handheld cordless mic has to have the EXACT same series (ie SLX) and frequency band (ie 638-662 Mhz) SLX4 receiver in order to work. This listing is ONLY for the transmitter mic shown in the picture. This mic is for someone who has a Shure SLX14 Bodypack system in Frequency Band L4 (638-662 Mhz) and would like to use a Handheld vocal mic transmitter with it INSTEAD of their bodypack transmitter. You cannot use both at the same time.
To find the frequency band of your Shure SLX system to make sure it's compatible, look on the back or on the bottom of the receiver where the serial number is shown.
All of the various SLX series frequency bands are available from us, however please check our ebay store, using the "store" button at the top of this listing in our page header with our logo, to find the listing with the specific frequency band that you need. Feel free to call or email us before ordering if you have any questions.
This Shure SLX Series Handheld Mic Transmitter w/ the SM58 mic capsule is perfect for singers, speakers, announcers and just about anybody needing a cordless microphone.
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lock on
- One-Touch Mute button
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours of continuous use
- 638-662 Mhz operating range
- Audio Input Level
- +2 dBV maximum at -10dB position
- -8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
- Gain Adjustment Range
- RF Transmitter Output
- 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Dimensions (including SM58 cartridge)
- 254 mm x 51 mm dia. (10 x 2 in.)
- 290 grams (10.2 oz.) without batteries
- Molded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
- Power Requirements
- 2 AA size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life
- >8 hours (alkaline)
|Shipping Info||Ships standard ground usually the same or next business day.|
|Warranty||Includes Shure standard 2 year warranty|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Shure Beta 58A Supercardioid Dynamic with High Output Neodymium Element, for Vocal and Instrument Applications